Acceptance & Exchanges Conditions of Purchased Art Work
- All artworks, are checked before they are placed for sale by the Gallery and Organizers, and are only allowed to be sold if they meet the inspection and are in perfect conditions.
- A customer may request a replacement of the artwork in case there is an issue such as damage, not the artwork that was originally purchased, or other reason, that we may consider in good time. Any claim must be done, in writing within 48 hours of the work received. After that time , the work will be legally deemed as accepted by the customer.
- The customer if agreed by the Gallery to exchange, will bear the costs of transport, and other costs involved with a potential exchange.
- After the 48 hours, the Customer has received the Art Work, it will be deemed as received and accepted, for any purposes and no other claim shall be accepted from the purchaser.
- All other matters may be considered per solely the discretion of the Gallery, in good faith.