Borrn in 1967, in Lalitpur Nepal . . An has committed full-time to Art. Along with being an Artist, He has also pursued his career as a Teacher and Curator. His paintings have an amazing blend of modern and traditional styles. They have a blend of multiple primary colors. Committed to the roots and traditions of Nepal , he has lived and worked , in his home town , Lalitpur . A historical area , that was built over 2000 years ago , that transpires all the long history and cultural traits of this ancient civilization. . The core of his pieces is Newari Women painted in neo-traditional style, cityscapes, and patterns in his signature abstract strokes.
His work has evolved over the years, speaking to both Nepalese and Western audiences. His pieces are timeless, they speak to a diverse audience – because of the natural blend of traditional and modern elements, with a slight , abstract strokes.
– City Museum, Sheyang China,- 2000
– National Fine Arts Exhibition, NAFA, 1999 to 2008
– ‘Voices of Soul’ Contemporary Art Exhibition, Mithila Art Gallery
– SAARC Artist Exhibition, Nepal , 2014
– Metropolitan Museum, Bang Glad Desh , 2012
– Several Solo & Group Exhibitions in Nepal Art Council & NAFA such as
“The Expression” , “Emotion”, “Open Air”, “A Passage Through the Years”
– ‘Home Coming’ Exhibition, Nepal Arts Council
– Nepal Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA)
– Nepal Lalit Kala Munch
– Artist Society Nepal
Prime Minister’s Quarters in Singha Durbar, Nepal. Tribhuwan University, Embassy of European Union, Maiti Nepal, Nepal Investment Bank, Metropolitan Museum of Romania